Experis are currently recruiting a Management Accountant working for a leading engineering organisation based in Bristol.
You will work closely with the Finance Business Partner on a number of projects relating to a growing contract to the business.As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Providing commercial and financial project support to the operational management team
- Increasing performance and profitability
- Providing budgets and forecasts
- Supporting the expansion of the projects within the business
- Assisting in the production of monthly management accountants
- Assisting international proposals and bids
- Part Qualified /Finalist /Newly Qualified - CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Experience in supporting the production of management accounts
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, part of a FTSE 100 business that can offer future career opportunities and development.What's on offer?
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 + Benefits
PermanentHow to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.