Accounts Payable Administrator
Opportunity to work with a nationally renowned publishing firm within their forward thinking AP team based in Oxfordshire that offers convenient train links and free parking.
This role provides an opportunity to work in an exciting industry producing with a market leading firm producing books for children of all ages and will deal with a wide range of issues.
- Receive and verify invoices for goods and services
- Verify all transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Assist with the weekly cheques / BACS run
- Prepare vendor cheques for mailing
- Chase overdue invoices
- Maintain the general ledger
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Liaise with suppliers and internal teams
- Experience working in an Accounts Payable function
- Knowledge and experience using SAP
- Very high attention to detail
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Specific P2P experience is beneficial
This is a great opportunity to work within an exciting brand within a relaxed yet professional atmosphere.
To learn more and apply please click the link below.