Graduate Trainee Mortgage Administrator - Financial Services - Paid Internship - North London
This well respected and established client offers a wide range of finance products and services for both personal and corporate clients.
They are not your standard financial services company, offering much more in terms of training and progression… Keep reading to find out more!
This is a 3 month paid internship offering £18k pro rata followed by a permanent job all being well.
A typical day would be:
- The internship is your training time to get as much understanding about the company and processes as possible. The company is looking to take on someone for a graduate position with the view to one day moving on to a senior paraplanning role or as a mortgage adviser, depending on your preference.
- There will be standard duties that everyone in the office needs to take responsibility for like administration, answering phones, assisting paraplanners, photocopying and scanning. However, the exciting aspects of the role, meeting clients, dealing with lenders/providers, learning about the house buying process and the various stages throughout.
- You will then be able to understand the breadth and scale of what the business can offer their customers and how they implement these life changing benefits, which is where you will really be tested and hopefully you’ll be able to secure a permanent paid position and be on your way to earning a very high salary. This is a real opportunity for you to show your aptitude and ambition in a fast paced, challenging and demanding environment. If you are able to do this, then it will most certainly be a company that we will support you all the way through a very successful career.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Hard working, service orientated, confident, strong personality, works well in pressured environment, quick learner and looking for a long-term career.
What is the last person who was in this role doing now?
- 3 years ago he started on expenses internship in this very role and now is now earning a basic of £25k. He is moving on shortly to becoming a trainee adviser and can expect his earnings to continue to rise considerably, with £50k plus within 2-3 years.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Working with a great team of people who will encourage and support you to reach your career goals. You will be able to learn a huge amount from experienced advisers and administrators who have been in the finance industry for several years.