Miles Recruitment have an opportunity for a Head Chef to work for a very reputable global company working in an exclusive part of London.
This role is not a standard chef position, it is very niche, there are no split shifts, and you can still have the work life balance that every chef so desperately craves.
- Attention to detail.
- High standard of customer service.
- Experience working for a top end establishment.
Brief overview of duties:
- Direct and manage the preparation and assembling of the menu.
- Recommend menu items in agreement with the directors, plan and price items once approved.
- Stock Control
- Maintaining the kitchen to a high standard, comply with all food hygiene policies and rules at all times.
- You will have high presentation standards both with your food and kitchen, keeping the prep and stock areas clean and presentable at all times.
- Be able to build relationships with the staff and within the kitchen and shop, ensuring high customer service standards are met throughout.
- Liaise with the general manager regularly.
If this sounds interesting to you, please send us you CV as soon as possible.
Miles Recruitment would like to thank you for your application, however, due to the high number of applications we receive, we may not able to reply to each and every candidate. Therefore, if you do not hear from us within 14 days from the date of your application, please take it you have not been successful on this occasion. However, do not be disheartened, we retain all our candidate’s details on our files, so in the future, should a more suitable vacancy arise, we will be in touch with you immediately.
Thank you for your interest, kind regards, the team at Miles Recruitment Ltd.