Senior Purchasing Programme Coordinator - Automotive - Up to c.£
Senior Purchasing Programme Coordinator required by iconic, luxury automotive OEM. At the company's state-of-the-art headquarters in Warwickshire one of the most iconic brands in the world is created, developed and manufactured. As Senior Purchasing Programme Coordinator you would be the focal point to provide the co-ordination, metrics and control for all aspects of Purchasing in support of new vehicle programmes for an assigned model line(s), ensuring compliance with Purchasing strategy and Programme milestones.
- Represent Purchasing through various Programme meetings, including Gateways, Programme Steering Team, Design Reviews and Launch Control Meetings.
- Manage and facilitate Programme Sourcing Reviews driving and ensuring on-time sourcing to support programme timing.
- Identify and support the delivery of development needs for the Programme team through the Performance Assessment and Development process.
- Develop , drive and implement Purchasing processes to support programme milestones.
- Ensure Purchasing activities for all stages of the Programme are completed in line with Programme requirement dates.
- Develop, distribute and ensure supervision of Programme metrics to deliver purchasing deliverables as required.
- Support the development, implementation and monitoring of Purchasing processes to support Programme milestones
- Coordinate and drive resolution with the Purchasing team on relevant vehicle line issues.
- To develop, drive, implement and monitor Purchasing processes to support Programme milestones.
- In conjunction with Purchasing team and the Supplier base, provide support to finance with respect to cost target setting process and on gonging adherence to an affordable business structure
- Provide analysis and reporting of programme material and investment cost status.
- Analyse and track programme cost data identifying risks and opportunities.
- Support in developing commodity strategies including Low Cost Sourcing and Commodity Run Out plans.
- Educated to Degree level and a full member of CIPS, or at least working towards this.
- Previous purchasing experience is essential and ideally in an automotive setting.
- Understanding of the strategic role of the purchasing function and ability to work at this level.
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise tasks and have effective time management and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Post holder should hold a full driving licence and be prepared to travel where their specific work responsibilities require, this may include overseas travel.
Looking for a new challenge in a lead procurement role? Do you have strong project / programme management skills? Please forward your latest CV to or for further details contact Lisa directly on .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.