Customer Provisioning Coordinator
KCOM is a leading provider of communications services and IT solutions to organisations and consumers. By listening to and learning from our customers, we design and deliver the right services to connect them with the things that matter.
Our three main markets are:
- Enterprises: organisations with complex needs look to us to help them transform their operations and experience to become more customer-centric, agile and efficient
- Businesses: we help businesses embrace the power of technology to become more successful
- Consumers: households across Hull and East Yorkshire can choose from our range of voice, broadband and TV services to suit their needs
As a Customer Provisioning Coordinator you will be looking after solutions, business services and Move, Add, Change, or Delete (MACD) changes for our business customers.
In this role you will ensure all orders and requests progress through the full business provisioning cycle to ensure accurate and timely delivery of service and billing
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for the provisioning of business solutions, new business customer orders and MACD requests ensuring that timescales and customer requirements are met.
In this role you'll raise and enter orders onto appropriate systems triggering the necessary arrangements for provision, delivery, installation or directory entry and billing
You will need to liaise and drive engineering and third party suppliers to ensure appointments and milestones are coordinated and meet customer requirements.
You will record all orders onto the operational database, ensuring all data is accurate, updated and maintained and can be extracted for management and operational reporting
The Customer Provisioning Coordinator plans and manages their own workload by reviewing and prioritising tasks in order to maintain efficiency and high levels of customer satisfaction
What do I need to do this job?
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
· Excellent Interpersonal skills Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office suite
· Thorough and accurate approach to work
· Flexible enough to meet the demands of a growing, fast-changing environment.
· Tenacious, with the commitment to see a project through to completion
· A customer centric approach to work is a must in this role Previous experience of order processing and management activities
· Previous experience within the telecommunications and IT services industry
· Previous experience in a similar B2B role
· Experience of working to KPI's A basic understanding of KCOM's products and services.
What we can offer you?
You will receive comprehensive product and role training when you join us, and you'll be assigned a mentor to help support and guide you within your role. There are lots of opportunities to develop within the role too, such as taking on more complex products.
What are my hours of work?
You'll be working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
You'll get 25 days holidays per year, a pension, access to our flexible benefits scheme, the option to join our share scheme, and 4 times salary life assurance.
We have three, immediate start vacancies
You may have experience within the following:
Customer Provisioning Co-ordinator, Provisioning Co-ordinator, Provisioning Coordinator, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Co-ordinator, Project Coordinator, Project Co-ordinator, Customer Orders Advisor