2nd Line Support
Due to ongoing success and growth within the business, our client is now looking to appoint a 2nd Line IT Support Advisor to join their team.
Reporting into the IT Manager and working alongside a small team of 1st/2nd and 3rd line advisors, your responsibilities will include:-
- Maintaining and operating the companies IT Helpdesk System
- Providing support to any users within the business
- Maintaining the networks physical and logical structures including network connections
- Performing routing back ups and archivals of files
- Maintaining the local area network or wide area network, cable and hub installation
- Monitoring system security policies
To apply for this role you will need to have:-
- Previous experience of working in 2nd line support
- Good infrastructure knowledge
- Strong communication skills and the ability to converse at all levels
The standard hours of work for this role are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
There is no out of hours call work and alot of opportunity for someone to progress and get involved in some exciting projects