Commercial Litigation Paralegal
Are you a Paralegal with a keen enthusiasm for Commercial Litigation? Would you like to progress your career in a commercially focused Law firm with a national reach? If so, this opportunity should certainly not be missed. Working with an impressive commercial client base, you will cover a range of Commercial Litigation matters and disputes.
As one of the UK's leading Law firms, our client will be as invested in your career development as you are. You will be given every opportunity to develop and progress your skills in this practice area and the sky is the limit in terms of the places this role could take you.
- Working as part of the small claims team, you will cover Commercial Dispute Resolution files for the team's main commercial automotive client.
- Your work will not focus on Personal Injury, rather it will be a mix of issued and pre-action claims.
- This will include breach of contract, negligence repair and misrepresentation.
- Your day to day duties will include drafting pleadings, witness statements, trial bundles and instructing experts.
- Whilst the role is based in the automotive team, you will be able to develop and undertake litigation such as drafting pleadings and instructions to counsel, which are outside of the automotive sector.
- For this role it is essential that you have a Law degree and your application will stand out even further if you have the LPC.
- Ideally you will have paralegal experience from a similar litigation environment.
- You must be capable of using your own initiative and working under minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills are a necessity for this role with the ability to liaise confidently with clients from varied backgrounds.
- Joining a fast paced environment, you must be able to work well under pressure.
- Competitive Salary.
- High quality work.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Kim WIlkes at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.