Production Runner - Theatre
Judy Fisher Associates is a specialist media and arts recruitment consultancy.
Our client is one of London's leading Theatre Producers, currently recruiting for a pro-active and motivated Runner to support their busy team.
Please note: successful candidates will have a proven passion for the theatre and a full, clean driving license.
As a Runner, your duties will include:
- Daily driving of Producer's automatic car
- Assisting office staff with any duties both internal and external
- Providing refreshments and sourcing lunch for the office team
- Supporting with all ad-hoc tasks as and when they come up
The ideal Runner will:
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
- Display a proven, genuine interest for the theatre
- Be confident and skilled when driving
- Have previous experience as a Runner
- Desire to thrive within a very fast-paced environment
- Be able to work calmly under pressure
- Be flexible with working hours, allowing for evening work around theatre productions
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.