Junior Developer - IT, Graduate, Junior Developer, Database, Analyst, Oracle, PL/SQL - Tewkesbury - Permanent - Flexible salary dependent on expectations - Start ASAP.
- My client is a global communications management company and they are looking for someone to join their Oracle Development team.
- This opportunity would suit a recent IT Graduate or a candidate with around 1-2 years commercial IT experience who is looking for a long term role within a IT Development team.
- Full training will be given in the relevant systems/language required to successfully carry out the role requirements.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to learn new skills and become a successful Developer.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
After a period of technical training the role will entail the following day to day duties;
- Possesses good written and verbal communication skills and is able to work effectively with peers and colleagues from within Technology.
- Able to work with internal customers to establish/validate application requirements. Understands that colleagues in the business are customers and adopts a Service Excellence ethos. Able to communicate effectively with non technical staff
- Supports design of simple applications. Conducts review of supplied specifications as required. Codes, tests, corrects and documents more complex pieces of code and provides peer review to.
- Strong adherence to quality processes and understanding of right first time approach and able to review code to ensure quality controls are in place.
- A proactive, flexible and self-motivated individual.
- Able to demonstrate strong adherence to quality processes and understanding of right first time approach and able to review code to ensure quality controls are in place
- Strong Analysis skills
- Ability to work with data and interpret results with good attention to detail.
- Excellent team player also able to work under own initiative.
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt style to the relevant audience.
- Excellent problem solver able to think outside of the box.