Our client is looking for 3 Account Managers to be based out of their Milton Keynes office (when not travelling to customers). They require 1 for the UK, 1 for Eastern Europe (Russian or Lithuanian speaking) and 1 for DACH (German speaker). The roles will be to develop sales by working with distributors, installers and end-users. The company manufacture fibre optic components for use in IT and Telcos infrastructure.
Although the job title is Account Manager our client is looking for a real culture change towards new business development amongst the sales team. We are looking for people with energy and enthusiasm for sales and with an interest in technology.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Significant new business sales expertise gained successfully selling Fibre Optic solutions or related industries to distribution, end users and System Integrators / Installers. Other industries we would be interested in are racks, cabinets and cabling.
- A track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets above £1M per annum.
- A proven ability and mind-set capable of selling the full range of products across the market.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills at all levels and personal characteristics including, a high degree of drive and ambition, an ability to take initiative and work autonomously but also an ability to work in teams and comply with required company process when required.
Key Responsible include:
- Target new customers, develop strategies, present solutions, and negotiate deals leading to increased invoiced revenues.
- Build a prospect pipeline from a standing start via own initiatives.
- Work with the considerable marketing support available to drive further prospecting initiatives.
- Provide full visibility of business potential through the internal reporting tool.
- Provide timely and accurate business forecasts.
- Work with Product Management and Pre-Sales to create sound proposals.
Our client is already experiencing strong growth and as such has recently expanded their production lines. There could be global career opportunities for the right person. There is some flexibility on package for the right person. The company are committed to the on-going development of their employees.