Hospital Sales - Mental Health Services
Do you have a clinical background in Mental Health services or have worked as a Commissioner within the NHS but interested in pursuing a more commercially focused role? The prospect of representing a business which is transforming the way Mental Health Care is delivered is particularly attractive. It's very easy to be passionate about a service which provides excellent clinical outcomes and high levels of patient engagement. The challenge is to influence key decision makers at a Commissioning level with a focus on the redesign of treatment pathways. A number of CCGs across the UK have been early adopters and commissioned our client to deliver their clinically validated therapy on behalf of the NHS; however, this region is completely green field and provides the Business Development Manager with outstanding potential for growth.
- This is an opportunity to make the transition into a customer facing, Business Development role and we would like to speak to candidates with Clinical experience within Mental Health, experience within a CCG or candidates with a background in healthcare service delivery.
- It's essential that you are enterprising by nature, demonstrating the ability to develop key relationships and influence key decision makers.
- An interest in the treatment of Mental Health, your belief in the service offering will resonate with decision makers.
- Degree educated, able to have peer-to-peer level discussions with customers (knowledge of service, therapy area, national, regional and local NHS structure).
- Ability to disseminate the right information to the right customer with excellent communication skills.
- Candidate location: M62 corridor, the initial priority is to target the North West & West Yorkshire CCGs.
- Introduce the service offering across the North West / Yorkshire, targeting CCGs to increase their service's capacity, introduce more patient choice and enable patients to access high quality therapy.
- Engage NHS Payers and NHS Customers with an interest in Commissioning with win-win solutions which result in outcomes benefiting the NHS, the patients and the business.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant NHS bodies, NHS strategies, structure, funding/patient pathways affecting service use.
- Develop excellent relationships across all levels of an account, using current case studies across other areas of the UK to highlight the improved outcomes associated with the novel treatment of common Mental Health conditions.
- New headcount role within a Digital Healthcare technology company which is expanding its commercial team.
- High growth business (doubled revenue year on year for the last four years) with significant investment supporting the scale up of operations.
- Be the first person in the region to introduce a clinically validated, evidence based service which will make a difference to millions of people who suffer from common mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety.
- Secure a highly transparent role in an organisation which has an incredibly rare dataset and is experiencing exponential growth.
In order to secure the services of the right candidate there is flexibility with the remuneration package which is highly competitive (negotiable to some degree). The current BD team double their base salary with commission achieving six figure sums.
We are currently reviewing CV's and actively short-listing candidates so please apply immediately and we can arrange a date and time to discuss (confidentiality assured) this opportunity in greater detail.