White Goods Engineer/Domestic Appliance Engineer - North London
Job Title: White Goods/Domestic Appliance Engineer
Area: Twickenham, Harrow, North London, North West London, Uxbridge
Package: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + £4,000 bonus, pension scheme, overtime, vehicle, lunch allowance, London Weighting (if applicable), training, progression etc.
A European manufacturer of high-end domestic appliances and commercial equipment who have been established for over 100 years. Producers of a wide range of domestic appliances including laundry appliances, vacuum cleaners, dishwashers, rotary irons, built-in convection, steam, and speed ovens, hobs (cooker hoods, cook tops), freestanding and built-in refrigerators, freezers, and wine coolers and coffee systems.
We are currently recruiting for a White Goods/Domestic Appliance Engineer with experience in a professional environment to work in a field based position. As a minimum, you must be able to electrically repair fridges/freezers, washing machines, dishwashers, cookers, tumble dryers and hobs. You will be working from home with either parts delivered to your premises or a container nearby. You will initially be trained on the manufacturers product, making you an expert on all their appliances.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- White Goods/Domestic Appliance experience in a professional environment.
- Experience working across a variety of branded products i.e Bosch, Beko, Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Glen Dimplex, Miele, Electrolux etc.
- Experience working on a variety of appliances including washing machines, cookers, fridges, freezers, dishwashers, tumble dryers, hobs etc.
- Qualifications such as City & Guilds 224, 16th/17th Edition, Part-P etc would act as an advantage to your application.
- Gas qualifications i.e. CCN1 and CKR1 would act as an advantage but are not essential.
- 2nd line refrigeration/F-Gas would also act as an advantage to your application.
We are specialists in the White Goods, Commercial Catering and Commercial Laundry sectors working with successful multi-brand firms and manufacturers across the UK. With over 80 live vacancies we are confident we can find something to suit your needs.