£52,000 - £60,000 Plus Discretionary, Performance Based Annual Bonus, Pension Scheme, Discretionary Incentive Plan, 25 Days’ Holiday, Private Medical, Private Dental, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Free Parking, Subsidised Gym, Subsidised Staff Restaurant, Shuttle Bus From Ashtead & Epsom Train Stations
Have you got some amazing .NET, C# and SQL Server skills but hate the London commute? Are you seeking a fresh opportunity where you will receive great rewards without having to get on the tube? If so, read on.
Premium Credit is the leading insurance premium finance company in the UK and Ireland. Due to team expansion, we are now looking for a Scrum Master to lead two in-house teams.
Technology is at the heart of everything we do at Premium Credit and this role offers the chance to work within Agile based teams with the latest Microsoft technologies and help to shape our processes during this early stage in our Agile journey.
As a Scrum Master, you’ll be a key asset within our Digital Team space. The space consists of five in-house teams and one support team who are all working towards the vision to delivering great customer service.
Your role will revolve around our digital customer facing platforms and you will report in to the Digital Platform Leader. You will lead your Project Scrum Teams to become high functioning, highly productive and self-organising with the ability to meet key business objectives, deliver maximum value and work in the most efficient manner.
One of your key tasks will be to drive a wider understanding and adoption of Agile principles and practices and act in a key function as the Agile model continues its roll-out across our organisation.
Additionally, your tasks will include:
- Growing the usage of our tools and techniques within the Scrum Team
- Setting the future direction for the Scrum Team
- Working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Providing guidance to partners and stakeholders regarding product development and ROI
So is this the right challenge for you? If so, you will need:
- A proven track record of transactional and e-business based applications
- A proven track record working on Microsoft .NET based applications in C# and SQL Server
- Experience in taking a lead role within a scrum based model supporting a number of more junior developers
- Experience in working across the full development cycle including design, build implementation and support thereafter
- Experience in using CI tools to implement automated builds and deployments
- Experience in automated testing tools such as Nunit
Our perfect Scrum Master will also have experience in developing on CMS tools, ideally Sitecore, and experience in using TFS for task management, Source Control and CI. However, neither of these are essential.
To apply for the role of Scrum Master, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Scrum Master, Scrum Team Lead, Agile Coach, Agile Project Manager, Lead Application Developer, Digital Product Owner, .NET Project Manager, Project Manager.