Assistant Management Accountant
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a highly reputable national Legal firm in Rugby.
Reporting into a Senior Finance Manager, this is a newly created position as part of continued business growth and plays an important role in assisting with the preparation of the Management Accounts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the production of the management accounts reporting pack
- Monitor and analyse business performance providing valuable insight and reporting to senior management
- Regularly liaise with and report on an ad hoc basis to internal stakeholders and senior management
- Analyse revenue and costs against budget, investigating and explaining any variances
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register
You will be / have:
- AAT Qualified, studying for CIMA / ACCA or Qualified by Experience
- Prior experience within Management Accounting
- Strong knowledge of Excel and use of ERP systems
- Able to liaise and build rapport with a range of stakeholders
Features / Benefits:
- Market-leading, highly reputable Legal practice
- Opportunities to progress and develop as part of continued business growth
- Excellent benefits package and support for relevant qualifications
- Easily accessible, contemporary offices in Rugby
- Strong team-based working culture
Please apply below or to find out more about this Assistant Management Accountant (Rugby) role please contact Rhys Davies on or call + quoting the reference number for the role.