Audit and Accountant - Small Business Accountant
An exciting opportunity to join a small highly reputable Accounts Practice based in Newport.
Our Client is a small, reputable Accountancy Practice providing Audit, Bookkeeping, Accountancy, Corporate Finacne, Payroll, Tax Planning, and Financial Planning services.
Managing the Bookkeeping, VAT and payroll department
- Working on software sage payroll, sage Line 50 accounts and sage accounts production advanced
- Filing companies annual returns and company accounts with companies house
- Filing VAT returns with HMRC
- Preparing personal tax, partnership tax and corporation tax returns
- Preparing year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Solicitors bookkeeping
- Liaising with clients
- Commuting to clients and working within their offices
- Preparing journals prepayments and accruals
- Reconciling control accounts
- Updating Fixed asset registers and calculating depreciation
- Preparing workings for capital allowances and deferred taxation
The ideal candidate will be ACCA qualified with a minimum of 5 years experience working within an Accountancy Practice. Experience, with Audit, Accounts Preparation, and managing their own portfolio of Clients is required.
£28-£37k Basic Salary