Early Years Practitioner
Simply Childcare has exciting opportunities for Early Years Practitioners to join a "Great Place to Work" award winning employer.
Working in client nurseries, where you will be providing outstanding levels of customer service and childcare, working with children from 0 - 5 years. Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families. You will be promoting positive relationships with parents, children, and colleagues and ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times.On offer:
- You can expect a competitive salary
- Excellent training and development
- A caring and passionate place to work
- An early years qualification to level 3 or above
- A passion for childcare
- Right to work in the UK
- Excellent written and spoken English
- You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Playworker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Nursery Nurse, Room Leader and Early Years Educator
For further information on this or other roles we have, please apply online.