Our client is looking for a fully qualified Architect to join them in their Chichester office. Our client provides architectural and design services across a wide range of sectors, including Education, Residential, Commercial, Conservation and Masterplanning.
As the selected Architect, you will be joining a talented team on a permanent basis. You will work on a variety of residential, commercial and educational projects where you will utilise design software such as AutoCAD and Revit to produce creative designs. This role will see you be directly involved in every part and component of the project, utilising your knowledge and previous industry experience to resolve any issues that arise.
- Significant experience in a similar role or relevant qualification
- Experience working in an architectural practice within the residential, commercial or education sector is highly desirable
- Confidence and experience using relevant software such as Revit and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
This is a brilliant opportunity for a qualified Architect to work on a range of interesting projects, with scope to grow and develop your career within the practice. Our client offers a negotiable salary dependent on experience for this permanent role based in Chichester.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on or email and quote 11024HM, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.