Digital Marketing Executive
We are seeking a talented mid-level Digital Marketing Executive for our client.
You should have at least 2 years experience working across digital marketing campaigns.
The role will cover a variety of tasks with a particular focus on strategic SEO.
Other tasks will include (but are not limited to) briefing our creative content production team, monitoring client’s websites for SEO best practice, link building as well as implementing paid search, display, and amplified social media campaigns, monitoring their performance, optimisation, analysis and reporting.
Working with a range of SME’s and retailers, you must be able to apply your skillset to new tasks and briefs as needed.
Day to day you will work as part of a dynamic and creative team, giving you the opportunity to grow your skills and progress your career in digital.
• 2+ years relevant commercial experience in digital marketing
• Experience of Search Engine Optimisation, including technical on-page, content and link building campaigns.
• Experience with SEO tools such as MOZ, SEMRush, Ahrefs etc
• Google AdWords experience - creating and optimising paid search and display campaigns including remarketing.
• Commercial experience of managing social campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
• Experience in producing digital marketing reports, tracking KPI’s and feeding back to the team / the client.
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
• Demonstrable results from campaigns you have influenced.
• A keen interest in the latest digital practices and technologies.
• The ability to work as part of a team, good communication skills and the critical ability to know when to ask for help and guidance.
• The ability to work to tight deadlines and self-motivate.
• Google Analytics Certification.
• Email marketing experience (Mailchimp, Dotmailer, Getresponse etc).
• WordPress and Magento experience is preferable but not essential.
• Experience writing and optimising content for websites and social media.
• Commercial agency experience.
• Social media strategy experience.
• Great problem solving attitude
• Enthusiastic about digital
• Creative thinker
• Excellent attention to detail for reporting/presentations/copywriting for Titles/Meta tags
Excellent package on offer.