About the role:
We are looking to recruit a dedicated Client Manager to grow and manage an established desk within our Glasgow branch, supplying nurses, carers and support workers in to a variety of healthcare settings.
This is a dynamic role, where you will actively seek availability of your agency workers, source work to suit their skills and make sure that the needs of our clients are fulfilled. You will need to be goal orientated but empathetic; having the drive to achieve your objectives whilst maintaining a high level of integrity and customer care. You will demonstrate outstanding communication and organisational skills and have a flexible approach to work.
• Overall responsibility for a particular designated area or sector as directed by your line manager
• Effectively participate in the day to day operations of the branch ensuring all practices & processes are in accordance with current legislation and corporate policies and procedures
• Seek and log availability of workers at every opportunity and actively source work to suit their skills and availability
• Undertake time sheet processing as required
• To participate in the escalation rota as directed by your line manager to ensure the out of hours service is fully supported
Knowledge skills & experience:
• Experience of working within the Healthcare or recruitment industry is essential
• Sales background is an added advantage as this is a fast paced role
• Ability to recruit and oversee a team of healthcare workers and conduct supervisions
• Manage client care packages, including supervising staff and completing reviews
• Natural sales skills or business acumen
• Passion to meet and exceed financial targets
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Proficient use of IT
•Be able to demonstrate organisational skills
• Complete telephone screening and inductions
• Manage multiple tasks
You will need to be self motivated and enthusiastic with a passion to deliver exceptional customer service. Ideally you will have experience of working in a similar recruitment role, or have extensive hands-on experience within a variety of care settings with an understanding of CQC regulations. You will hold a full UK driving license, with access to a car.
You will be required to embrace the company vision and values and SustainAbilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced or standard DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) previously known as a CRB check (Criminal Records Bureau) once appointed.
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary which goes hand in hand with a monthly branch related bonus
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
• Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.
Click here to apply online