Technical Sales Adviser
Our client are the market leader in their field, due to continued growth and expansion we are searching for a technical sales adviser to further strengthen and expand the internal sales team. The role is very much a reactive sales role dealing with incoming calls into the department and maximising sales opportunities.
- Working with the public and private sectors, our client base includes local authorities, the Education sector, architects and contractors;
- Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone and written Communication;
- Constructing written quotations utilising the in-house CRM system as required;
- Ensuring customer receipt of quotation (pre- and post-quote);
- Recognising sales opportunities and closing of sales;
- Checking all quotations to ensure 100% accuracy;
- In conjunction with the in-house system contact clients to up-date and close orders, including up-dating notes and progress of on-going projects where applicable.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate experience in a similar role selling products, ideally working closely with local authorities, the education sector and contractors.
Interested candidates should ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- The ability to interpret drawings;
- Have the confidence to read through bills of quantities and tender documents;
- Experience of the tender process;
- Strong organisation and time management skills to ensure that time is managed effectively;
- Sales negotiation skills;
- Excellent keyboard skills with experience of in-house database systems and MS Office;
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision;
- Positive, can do attitude.
- Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30
- Half an hour unpaid lunch break
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 6 bank and 2 public holidays