Fundraising Officer - Trusts & Grants
Work Relief Charity Recruitment is recruiting a Fundraising Coordinator for a small charity with big ambitions to assist in trust & grants applications and assist in other areas of the charity’s fundraising activities such as legacy giving
At an exciting time of development, we are looking for a fundraising professional with some experience in researching potential funders and bid writing / application writing
Full Time, Permanent
£22,500 per annum
Working with the Fundraising Manager, duties will include:
- Research and identify suitable grant giving trusts and foundations
- Preparation and submission of well-written, compelling and complete funding applications
- Monitor reapplications to current supporters
- Writing compelling cases for support and follow up reporting
- Working with colleagues to develop further funding opportunities for the charity
- Maintenance of accurate tracking of acquired funding, pending applications and prospect income
We are seeking candidates some experience in charity fundraising - specifically with a track record in writing applications for trust & grant fundraising.
Applicants will need:
- Experience writing well-researched and compelling funding applications to Trusts, Foundations, Lottery, Statutory Bodies etc.
- Experience of developing income from trusts, foundations and grant-giving bodies
- Understanding and implementation of fundraising techniques and processes
- Ability to write compelling and innovative proposals and funding reports
- First class, demonstrable written communication skills
- Ability to work harmoniously within a small team
For further details, please email a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.