£20,000.00 - £25,000.00 DOE
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client in the recruiting of a Marketing Executive to be based in Doncaster.
* Working with the management team to define and execute the company's marketing strategy.
* Co-ordinate with management team to manage the company's B2B & B2C website's including content management, providing reporting on key metrics and trends
* Co-ordinate digital marketing initiatives including email campaigns and the use of social media
* Co-ordinate client communications including newsletters
* Maintain and develop a database of existing and potential customers
* Co-ordinate with designer to produce online + offline marketing collateral
* Help co-ordinate company events including Exhibitions
* The Marketing Executive will be expected to execute the annual marketing plan whist monitoring spend against budget.
* The Marketing Executive will be expected to write copy for all marketing collateral, including, emails, e-commence platforms and newsletters
* The Marketing Executive will maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
* The Marketing Executive will co-ordinate brand management and corporate identity
* The Marketing Executive will monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
* Highly effective individual who has an eye for detail and is focused on improving business performance through campaign execution.
* Self-starter, with the ability to handle multiple priorities
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Excellent IT Skills
* Show Flexibility with regard to tasks
* Ability to take ownership of tasks until completion
* Think partnerships, work collaboratively with all members of the team
Salary and Benefits
* Working hours 08:30am to 17:30pm Monday to Friday
* Salary range £20,000 - £25,000 DOE