Exciting new start-up that works with financial institutions and government organisations to detect and prevent fraud, financial crime and non-compliance. They are going through a sustained period of high growth with exciting projects on their books and in the pipeline.
This is an exciting opportunity for a big data specialist to help develop and deploy technical solutions to fight financial crime and fraud within Financial Services and Government.
You will work with a wide range of tools, including open-source tools such as Spark and Hadoop as well as traditional technologies like R and Python, throughout the project lifecycle; from presales engagement, through to analysing data and assuring high quality implementations.
- Driven, ambitious individual who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Strong degree from a good university
- Python, R or SAS skills, with capabilities in Spark or Scala of particular interest
- Exposure to either the financial services industry or fraud and financial crime in a different industry