Restaurant - Financial Controller £50,000 - £55,000
We're searching for a Financial Controller to join a growing very classy and sophisticated restaurant group with restaurants and bars in London.
The ideal candidate might already be in a Financial Controller position, or could be looking to step up from a Management Accountant or Finance Manager role. We're looking for ambition and drive. The Financial Controller will work as part of a smaller team, managing a team of two junior accountants.
The position reports directly to the Managing Director and has plenty of interaction with other senior people across the business, including HR and restaurant managers, requiring constant interaction with these teams, and in addition, a focus on the following:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Annual Statutory Reports and Audit Support
- Financial Control
- Finance Function management and administration
- Management Information
- Monthly Management Accounts Pack, preparation and board presentation
- You must have a background working in the restaurant world
- Good experience with Fourth Hospitality is very much desired
- ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong excel skills
- A drive to succeed, and take advantage of this varied and challenging role.
This Financial Controller position offers someone a step-up in a senior role at a relatively early stage of their career. The amount you can develop in the role should be very appealing to the right candidate. There is plenty of exciting things taking place in the business and you can be in a leading position to work through the transitions..