My client are a housing contractor based in East London, They require a repairs planner to join their growing repairs team. The contractor are one of the most well know in the industry and provide excellent career progression and training.
Key purpose: To provide a responsive service to customers, raise works orders and respond to queries, as well as dealing with daily contract administration. Key responsibilities:
- Managing operatives diaries
- Liaising with tenants and operatives to arrange repairs
- Understanding of Schedule of rates
- Planning repairs works for pre and post inspection, reactive, voids and emergency repairs
- Prioritising emergency works
- Booking appointments and allocating works to the available operatives, and following works from start through to completion
- Effectively communicate any concerns about work quality and ensure operatives have the right material to complete their work
- Ensure all relevant data is up-dated on a timely basis
- Provide first point of contact for telephone callers and ensure prompt resolution of issues received by phone/fax/email/letter, without the need to refer or escalate cases.
- Accurate filing of contract paperwork and ongoing maintenance of files, to include for example time sheets and completion sheets from sub contractors.
- Establish customer needs and provide a service in relation to repairs to properties - e.g. take repair requests from tenants, diagnose repairs to include trade and duration, and book appointments.
- Work with colleagues, residents, operatives, sub-contractors and other suppliers to ensure targets are met and an excellent service is delivered.
- Use and update the IT and other systems, inputting and extracting information and ensuring protocol is followed.
- Key skills and experience
- Good/accurate numerate and literacy skills
- RSA II Word processing/ typing or equivalent
- Experience in an inbound call centre, providing customer focused solutions to enquirers
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Experience of dealing with a high volume of telephone enquiries on a daily basis
- Experience in a Housing environment
- Experience in a repairs & maintenance environment
- Makes decisions based on set standards and procedures
- Ability to type to 30 wpm
- Positively reflects high quality performance standards of the organisation
- Thrives from targets being set
- Consistently maintains high level of performance.
- Communicates in a clear, concise and constructive manner based on own knowledge and experience, meeting the needs of the caller effectively and efficiently, remaining calm and in control.
- Resilient in difficult or stressful situations
- Able to empathise with customers
- Able to produce clear and concise correspondence.
- Accurate IT skills (Microsoft Word)
Working hours will be 9am-6pm.
If you have the relevant experience and are available straight away please apply with your most recent CV