Be part of something big and bring your Graphic Design skills to this exciting and successful start-up.
What it's all about
The instant availability of goods has always been an unresolved issue at the core of commerce. Wiser Digital's client is solving that problem. They're doing this via an infrastructure, used by individuals or organisations, to pickup or deliver goods on-demand.
The Marketing team is right at the heart of the business, having contact with nearly every department in the business. The company is small at the moment but on a high growth trajectory meaning that you will have the opportunity for increased responsibility right from the word go and the chance to have a real impact in the Company.
What you will be doing
- Finding out about the project requirements (taking a 'brief')
- Estimating the time the project will require, and providing a cost quotation
- Coming up with design concepts that fit the Company’s needs
- Presenting options for design treatments
- Creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget
- Amending designs according to the Company's final comments
- Proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print
- Presenting concept visualisation through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process
What's expected of you
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a creative role, both print and digital
- Degree level qualification
- Excellent organisational skills and Project management skills
- A good understanding of Marketing Campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office Suite and Keynote
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Copywriting skills a bonus
- Eligible to work in the UK
Who are we looking for?
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- An excellent communicator
- Organised and proactive
- Willing to learn and push to the next level
- Enthusiastic and effective
- Adaptable to different situation and able to evolve and grow
- Someone able to perform under pressure handling multiple deadlines
- Competitive salary and perks including potential stock options, your choice of hardware, fresh fruit & snacks and office dogs.
- They're international! The company has people from all over the world who are super passionate about making things happen.
- Be part of something big. They want to change things and want to make sure they develop their people along the way.
Please include your portfolio when you apply!