Travel Marketing Executive - Leading International Brand
Travel Marketing Executive
£20,000 - 25,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A great opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive / Assistant to join a dynamic marketing team with responsibility for the development of a leading international travel brand.
RESPONSIBILITY & ROLE:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to create campaigns that attract new business, increase brand awareness within the trade to enable an increase in sales
- Generate new development ideas to improve the customer experience and maximises commercial opportunities and increases sales.
- Monitor the response and conversion rates of all marketing campaigns, produce end of campaign reports and evaluate the results to improve future activity.
- Work closely with other departments across all revenue streams to understand what is happening in the market place to help influence future campaigns and to ensure the activity is relevant to the target audience.
- Able to balance creative flair with analysis and be confident with spread sheets and understand statistics, trends and budgets.
- Writing and proof reading copy for emails, blogs, user guides, websites, news feeds and any other ad- hoc requirements.
- Work within agreed timelines and meet deadlines
- Have a deep understanding of the Brand to ensure it is protected at all times.
- Monitor and write content/communications for online and social media: Websites & social media accounts.
- Encourage and develop a sales & marketing culture within the team, ensuring that there is a 'buy in’ to this aspect of the business, which will engender a willingness and desire to support and contribute to the overall success of the business.
- Design & implement market research projects as and when required.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Marketing or business qualification (desirable)
3 years’ experience minimum of working in Marketing
Design and creative skills
Able to work alone with minimal supervision
InDesign, Photoshop and email marketing packages
Travel Industry experience (desirable)
Time Management and organisational skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good interpersonal skills
Competent in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
Experience in managing 3rd party suppliers
Copy writing and proof reading skills
Strong business acumen and able to identify trends in the market
Problem solving and decision making skills
Ability to make decisions and use own initiative
Experience of social media and how to get the best results from them - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.