Accounts Receivables & Collections Supervisor
Haig&Co are delighted to be working with a listed US-owned business to support them in the search for a hugely important role within their Finance Department as Accounts Receivable & Collections Supervisor.
This is a very well-known global brand with a multi-site, complex business operation. Based to the north of Birmingham.
As Accounts Receivables & Collections Supervisor your focus will be to oversee the direction, execution and performance of the Accounts Receivables function for the business and the Accounts Receivables team.
- Reporting to the Accounts Receivables & Collections Manager
- Supporting the team in their day to day activities in line with specific performance delivery measures and SLAs
- Overseeing and development of current process and striving for continuous process improvement
- Dealing with more complex issues on behalf of the Accounts Receivables team
- Assisting management with related budgets and projects within the Accounts Receivables function
- Assisting in process improvement and efficiencies and procedures for the benefit of the Accounts Receivables team and environment
- Escalate any transaction issues and highlight compliance control problems to senior management
- Play a key role in the performance process for the team, staff appraisals, development, goals and objectives setting
- All other ad-hoc duties required
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Previous experience of supporting an Accounts Receivables & Collections function
- Strong understanding of end-to-end Accounts Receivables & Collection processes
- Demonstrable experience of supporting process efficiencies and problem solving
- Personable and customer focused attitude to work output with a "can do" attitude
- A strong communicator able to communication and interpret data to non-finance professionals and the wider business
- Very organised and with a keen eye for detail
- Familiarity with accounting and sub-ledger systems
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Shared Service Centre experience would be a distinct bonus as would system transition experience
On offer is an incredible opportunity to become part of a worldwide organisation to join a business function at a key time for them. With a very attractive salary, as well as profit share bonus, private medical insurance and other benefits.