Finance Business Partner
Chase and Holland are proud to be working closely with this fast growing, well respected service business who have exciting future plans. They are seeking a driven, proactive Finance Business Partner to support driving financial and operational performance and future group strategy. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role will include:
- Proactively partnering the operational managers for two business unit, seeking to drive performance improvement with clearly presented monthly management accounts and detailed MI analysis
- Producing detailed variance analysis against budgets and forecasts
- Assisting in the production of group strategies including producing and presenting KPI's to all levels of stakeholders
- Support with the driving improvements in the accounting system, reporting and processes
- Maintain the Group fixed asset register
- Supporting with year end accounts and preparation for the auditors
- Assist with external reporting requirements, including Group VAT Returns
- Assist with delivering accurate monthly forecast information and annual budget information for your business units
- Support senior management with any ad-hoc projects and queries
The client is looking for positive, dynamic candidates with a proven track record of improving performance and profitability. If you are a candidate looking to apply straight from practice you will need to have strong exposure of business partnering clients.
In order to be shortlisted for these positions you will need to have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA part qualified or AAT qualified and wanting to commence further studies
- Strong interpersonal skills along with the confidence/passion to add value and get into the business
- Self-motivated and results orientated
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to prepare clear managerial information
Our client, are offering a competitive remuneration package of £20,000 - £28,000 (dependent upon experience), contributory pension, various incentive schemes and excellent study package if required.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.