Digital Marketing Manager
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will responsible for planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns including email, display, social media, partner management and some events. You will have a strong understanding of email marketing, audience segmentation and analytics.
My client is one of the largest multimedia companies in UK with an award winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products. They see a great value in their people and take pride in what they do. You will be joining one the divisions of a market leading publisher based in London.
- Develop and implement brand positioning & marketing plan.
- Build brand and audience engagement across multiple channels (email, social, mobile, partnerships & off line).
- Develop segmented email marketing campaigns to retain and engage site audiences and generate response.
- Work with sales team to identify and create new revenue opportunities.
- Manage some events.
- Work with existing channel partners & develop collaborative partnerships to extend our audience and communities.
- Effectively manage the brand marketing budget.
- Editorial content production & syndication - press releases, newsletters, blog copy
- Good HTML coding understanding.
You will be an avid digital marketing professional. You will be pro-active and driven to identify new ways of optimising campaigns and looking for a brand where you can make a difference. We encourage independence and creativity and you'll be given as much responsibility as you can handle. You'll be comfortable with coordinating events and working in a fast paced commercial environment.
If you are looking for a fresh canvas to draw on where you will be able to be independent and creative.. This is an ideal role for you! You will be given as much responsibility as you can handle. In return you will get a very progressive career development, a competitive base salary, gym membership and a competitive pension.
The role is based in London and salary will be £35-£40K + benefits