Our professional and established client is seeking to recruit a B2B Sales Executive due to strong company growth.
Purpose of the role
- Maximisation of revenues within defined markets through pro-actively selling products to existing and new customers in order to achieve and exceed KPI and revenue targets
- The pro-active negotiation and sale of commercially sound contracts for new and existing customers. Retaining and growing the existing customer base, identifying upsell opportunities, where appropriate, and securing new business opportunities from the supplied prospects.
- The establishment of appropriate telephone contact strategies for your customer base to ensure sales success.
- The identification of customer needs to allow you to deliver effective, sales calls.
- The maintenance and development of strong relationships with customers through responding to client requests and feedback in a timely manner.
- The development of suitable renewal strategies which are appropriately executed in a timely manner and which aim to minimise any discount offered and maximise client retention and revenue growth.
- The identification of at risk customers within your portfolio and the prioritisation of efforts to ensure customer and revenue retention
- The achievement of the minimum departmental activity KPIs: 100 telephone calls per day and 1 hour talk time.
- Keeping up to date with market changes and developments, as well as new products.
- The accurate and timely creation and maintenance of all customer and prospect records for your territory within the company CRM, maintaining data and recording standards in line with agreed processes and procedures
- The timely production of regular and ad hoc sales reports.
- The handling of day-to-day operational problems within your own territory and the solving of problems.
Specialist Knowledge/Skills Required
- Proven track record of working successfully in a challenging and commercially driven B2B sales environment
- Excellent communication skills essential, as well as territory and time management and planning
- Excellent new business sales skills with evidence of ability to close new business opportunities via telephone
- At least two years’ experience in telesales role
- Strong and proven negotiation skills
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Applied knowledge of best practice sales techniques, including negotiation, presentation skills and general communication
- Able to absorb and retain a large amount of product, system and market information
- Experience of SalesForce an advantage
- Competitive salary and OTE £23-£24k
- Contributory pension
- Based out of Haywards Heath office in West Sussex
- 25 days holiday
- Share save scheme
- A fun, lively and focused team environment
Excellent opportunity to work for a great company
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy