FMCG Connect is pleased to be working with a large well known food manufacturing organisation that require a Food Technologist to help assist with growing demands.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the NPD Manager and will be responsible for ensuring the specification requirements are met with the British Retail Consortium certification and customers as well as any other requirements needed .
- To ensure that all Company quality parameters and procedures are complied with and that all products manufactured meet the required standards and specifications.
- To complete finished product specifications for retailer and branded products.
- To work closely with a range of internal departments to gather information, and to interpret this data to complete specifications in compliance with Company standards.
- To keep updated with current and forthcoming legislation to ensure that the Company’s products conform to relevant legal requirements.
- To work with major retailer specifications systems.
- To ensure that the Company is professionally represented at all times, both inside and outside the business.
- To protect the health, safety and welfare of the job-holder and others at all times.
- To take an active role in continuously developing the job-holder’s skills and knowledge through self-development activities and/or through attending Company organised training and development opportunities.
- To respond to ad hoc requests and/or take an active role in specific projects as directed by the job-holder’s line manager.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as may from time to time be required by the Company.
- Previous experience working on a similar role/ or having a degree in Food Sciences or related.