Salary: £24-£27k pa, based on level of experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time (40hrs per week)
Search Consultancy is looking to recruit a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist in the Blackburn area.
You will be working for an innovative company with an established track record of providing high quality physiotherapy services to the public and private sector. The administrative and clinical team currently comprises over 100 professionals who have gained a reputation for providing exceptional standards of care for clients.
As a leading independent provider of occupational health, medico-legal, private, NHS and HMP physiotherapy services, our Client makes a positive difference to more than 20,000 patients each year.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious physiotherapist who has the drive and dedication to succeed in their careers. In return, you will be offered opportunities for career progression, structured CPD, flexible working conditions and competitive remuneration.
We welcome applicants of varying levels of experience. Provide comprehensive induction programmes.
About the role
You would be required to undertake MSK assessments and treatments on a variety of patients including private, occupational health, medico-legal and health insurance contracts, within a clinic environment. You will need to be able to work flexibly to support operational requirements and the diary capacity needs of the business.
With a B.Sc. Physiotherapy or equivalent, you will have a minimum of 2 years' experience and be HCPC & CSP registered. You will also have evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
The main clinical duties and responsibilities are to:
* Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring, well-led and responsive to our patient's needs.
* Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with your patients, work colleagues and other HP professionals.
* You will also be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
* Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard treatment provided
* Oversee quality assurance (reporting) processes.
* Be a competent and confident IT user and well organised.
* Able to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
Key employee benefits:
As a permanent employee you will be entitled to:
* Competitive structured salary banding (£24-£27kpa) based on level of experience and FTE 40 hours per week
* Holiday allowance of 20 days plus 8 bank holidays
* A personal CPD budget for your own development plus a local in-service and development program
* Contributory company pension scheme
* Childcare vouchers
If you would like to become part of a forward thinking healthcare team, to enhance and develop your skills and experience further, please contact Gemma Gill at Search Consultancy on and send your CV (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.