Chief Financial Officer / Finance Director
Chief Financial Officer (Finance Director)
To £130k plus 30% Bonus, Benefits and Potential Equity Participation
The client is a growing and successful group, in the midst of a significant expansion phase. They operate in the FinTech sector, offering services both in the UK and on an international basis, both B2B, B2C and to UK based HNW clients. The Group has a number of different and distinct business operations, and all Business Manager requires financial input to assist them manage their businesses, hence the need for a good communicator and leader with a strong commercial outlook. The Group is looking at fund raising options to assist with the expansion strategy.
As a full Board member, the CFO will be responsible for the day to day management of the finance function and financial risk. This includes:
- Financial Planning and Budgetary Control
- All regular reporting; Year End Statutory Accounts, Monthly Management, and weekly analysis, product analysis, commercial management and financial analysis.
- Cash management, forecasting and Bank relationships.
- Liaising with third party advisors, Regulators and other Authorities. This includes overseeing all tax affairs and Returns.
- Manage the administrative and financial IT function, overseeing change, upgrades and developments.
- Motivate and manage a team of some 20 staff.
- Be an active member of the Senior Management Team, guiding the growth strategy, participating in commercial decision making, and operational projects.
- Systems and process enhancements
- Business Analysis
- Fund raising options
We need an ambitious, qualified accountant, with decent commercial and management experience, looking to participate in a successful and growing business. We are looking for a qualified ACA or ACCA. You must be technically confident, a good communicator, and enjoy interaction with internal teams and clients. A CFO can add value to a business if they engage with the business development, operation and administration teams, giving guidance and assisting with decision making that improves the performance of the business.