Product Marketing Executive
Product marketing executive - Cambridgeshire, £25-30,000
We're looking for a junior product marketing executive to join a fast-growing technology company based in Ely, Cambridgeshire. They are looking for an ambitious product marketer who is looking to grow alongside the company.
About the Role
In this key role, you'll develop and implement market strategies for new and existing products and services. You'll create and deploy innovative marketing programmes that drive enquiries and sales. In your role as a product marketing executive, you will know all there is to know about your buyers, how they buy and what their buying criteria are, and you will use that knowledge to underpin our sales success.
* Develop the value proposition, product positioning and messaging that differentiates your services in the market to beat our competitors.
* Be an expert on your customers (segmentation, user personas, buying motivators) and what their buying criteria are.
* You'll craft the messaging and positioning for your services.
* Develop and implement the strategy and tactics that drive demand for your services including:
* Internet- and referral-based lead generation plans
* Customer retention programmes
* Generate content, including sales support collateral, white papers, brochures, presentations, website pages, ROI calculators, blog posts, case studies, press releases, FAQs, videos and other content you think will help.
* Work with the sales team to help them convert your leads into customers.
* You will pay close attention to detail and have an eye for quality.
* You will have the ability to identify and translate features into benefits, are crucial.
* Previous experience within product marketing is essential.
* You will be happy working autonomously.