Graduate Sales Development Representative Multiple Positions
Graduate Sales Development Representative *Multiple Positions*
£24k Basic £33k OTE
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are currently working with the fastest growing SaaS company in Europe! Are you a driven graduate looking to work with massive global brands? Do you want to have progression opportunities that could lead you to managing a team? Then you are looking in the right place!
This company can offer you:
• The knowledge that you will be contributing directly to the growth and success of a fast-paced exciting company;
• Access to World Class Training and Development methods and practices from experience and proven sales leaders;
• Unrivalled progression that only comes with High growth companies, where meritocracy warrants the speed of progression;
• An honest, open culture that has close relationships between all levels of staff;
• A fun, exciting workplace with people who love and care about what they do;
• Unique incentives and rewards;
• 25 days annual leave per annum.
This company is based in Chiswick Business Park - a location to be described no other way than a UK based Silicon Valley (very impressive!). They are currently on the lookout for ambitious, motivated and articulate Graduates to join their expanding junior sales team. The team have tripled in the past year and have experienced a tremendous 383% growth in 2015 and 400% in 2014! They really are in a league of their own and need the right people to reflect this!
The company provide a specialist platform that allows major brands to analyse their market so they can better understand it and know what type of research and development they should be investing in. The most amazing part of this role is that you can literally target any type of company; their product can be used by any type of business wanting to focus their research and development departments. They already work with brands like L’Oréal, Neilsen, Vodafone and Logitech, they even helped NASA in a recent project that helped the NASA R&D team to gain funding for brand new technology!
In a typical day in this varied role, the successful Graduate Sales Development Representative will be carrying out duties such as: identifying and research target companies within the market place using independent research, using Social Media and Social Selling to drive awareness and interest from potential prospects, intelligent execution of email correspondence to engage senior level executives to raise interest levels of PatSnap tools, initiate outbound cold calls to prospective clients at Senior Vice President and Executive levels, consistently move the prospect along the sales process to engage with a product demonstration or meetings, present key benefits while focusing on customer needs.
Apply for this fantastic opportunity now by calling.