Store Manager – Premium brand – London – Competitive salary
About the company...
My client, a Premium Menswear brand. They are now looking for a Store Manager to join its lovely boutique in Central London.
About the role...
- Train the Store Coordinator to allow them to be independent in daily activities, then monitor and validate all his activities
- Support the Store Coodinator for the shifts, the team motivation, and the management of the extra hours
- Support the Store Coordinator for reports and for the communication with other stores and HQ for logistic and operational reasons
- Responsible of the achievement of targets and supervisor of costs and relationship with the accountant
- In charge of all activities of customers management (welcome, sales, after sales)
- Achievement of the revenue target, monitoring the sell out and managing reassortment and stocks
- Management of the team: shifts, holiday, day off, training and motivation
- Responsable for the cash, movements in stockroom and about the administrative operations
- Keep contacts with the accountant and with the HQ
- Analysis and reporting revenues
- Collaboration for inserting and verifying orders
- Esablish a strong working relationship with Visual Merchandising team to ensure product merchandising standards are maintained.
- Implement seasonal layout changes in store and adapt as necessary throughout the season
- Health and Safety
- At least 1-2 years as a Store Manager within a store (not department store) with a proven track record
- Previous experience as a Sales Assistant
- Experience within Premium/Luxury
- The ability to multi-task as you'll be looking after two stores
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Passionate about Sales and product
- The ability to train and motivate staff
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.