Global Communications & Marketing Manager
Role: Global Communications & Marketing Manager
Salary: £35,000 - 40,000pa
Sector: Travel & Rental Property
Location:Tunbridge Wells & Central London
This is a full time role (37.5 hours), working partly from home, 2 -3 days in Tunbridge Wells and for monthly meetings in London, with occasional overseas travel of 3-4 day trips.
The Company: RentalsCombined.net
· Largest Consolidator of Professionally Managed Property Rentals
· Largest Consolidator of 'BOOK NOW’ immediate rental reservations
· First Secure Rentals Supply Platform for a Global Travel Agency Industry
We have set up from scratch a unique channel giving access to more travel professionals than any other player in the market. Our focus is on ONLY PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED & IMMEDIATELY BOOKABLE PROPERTIES. We offer both BUSINESS & VACATION RENTALS, and we handle all PAYMENT PROCESSING & COMMISSIONS MANAGEMENT. FINALLY Travel Professionals can now sell RENTAL ACCOMMODATION WITH CONFIDENCE!
What have we achieved to date:
• March-2015: Signed first Global Rental Accommodation Distribution Agreement with Sabre (425,000 travel agents)
• May-2015: Won 'Best Online Travel App 2015’ AWARD from Sabre
• October 2015: Launched first Sabre RedApp dedicated to offering Rental Accommodation
• November 2015: Launched 'Trade only’ RentalsCombined.net website
• Inventory through multiple, multi-level agreements, creating the largest 'Rental Accommodation Bank’ (est. current 670k, end 2017 >2m
• Est. 120,000 pre-registered travel agents since Nov 1st 2015
• Signed agreements with American Express Global Business Travel, Carlson Wagonlit, Travel Leaders, Vision Voyages, Japanese Travel Bureau, Travel Agent Network Group, Travel Agent Next Door, with negotiations underway with many more
• Launched our B2C site on 29 July 2016
• November 2016: Travolution 'Start Up of the Year’ Finalist
Job Title: Global Communications & Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Global Communications & Marketing Manager where exceptional marketing is the key to success and as a growing SME businesswe know what we need. A creative, commercially minded person, who has knowledge of strategic brand marketing to deliver effectively on-line and off-line solutions.
You will apply your expertise and experience to help drive visibility and communication of our brand, product and services. You will assist in creating campaigns for some of the largest, blue-chip travel brands in the world. You will be working in close collaboration with product owners and key customers, you will help define marketing campaigns and be key player in delivering marketing and communication activities across a variety of channels. As our company grows, you will help develop and mentor junior members of the team.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing and communications initiatives to support the business and strategic goals of RentalsCombined.net across the geographies in which it operates. This includes the full scope from understanding the market and the competition in target market segments, to developing and executing a strategy with product owners that is regularly reviewed and revised to meet business needs.
- Manage a range of multi-channel marketing initiatives and programs from conception to measurement of impact. This includes leveraging the CRM system for seamless and effective client interaction.
- Manage internal and external resources and/or third party service providers as well as the full budget process.
- Internet Marketing
- Collateral and Communications
- Event Management:
- Media Relations:
- Specific campaigns:
- Opportunity and Client-centric Marketing
- Partner Marketing
Successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience:
- Integrated marketing and communications skills covering exposure to the full range of channels as outlined above from message development to client/opportunity-focused marketing in an international environment.
- Proven ability and experience to create the right mix of marketing activities to support the business goals for a company across a range of geographies.
- Understanding of professionally managed rental properties and the broader corporate and holiday rental market places.
- Proven supplier management in all desired channels.
- Proven ability to manage to budget and deadlines
Successful candidate will also demonstrate the following personal characteristics:
- Degree level education, ideally with a formal business/marketing/communications/media qualification.
- Strong marketing experience in an international B2B and B2C environment, ideally in the travel or property sectors.
- English mother-tongue - other languages a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to both internal and external audiences and a keen eye for detail for composing content, editing and proofing materials.
- Proactivity, drive, energy and enthusiasm - self motivation.
- Goal oriented, business-focused, pragmatic, can-do attitude and solution seeker.
So if the above is attractive to you as a role in content and you are a personable, credible, professional and creative marketing professional, please send your cv with a covering letter explaining what you feel you can bring to the role.