Account Manager (Property)
Quanta Group is an innovative residential property investment company based in SW London. Our business model revolves around speed and certainty, providing liquidity to the UK housing market and other businesses. We are able to achieve this through a mix of our own capital and that of three private equity and debt investment funds under management.
We are looking for new candidates to join our expanding home buyer team where you will be responsible for qualifying and acquiring new business over the phone. In the last 12 months alone we have purchased properties totaling over £35m and have become one of the UK’s leading cash house buyers.
You must have excellent customer service skills. No experience within the property sector necessary as you will receive in depth training and a competitive salary with uncapped commission. You will learn the skills to accurately assess investment opportunities from a dedicated and fun team.
- Meet revenue and business targets through individual and team activity
- No cold calling
- Take personal responsibility for your own sales pipeline
- The first point of contact for the company - you will act as the brand ambassador
- Identify opportunities to create new business
Minimum requirements for the role;
- Degree Educated (any discipline)
- 1 year of Sales/Telesales experience is essential, if you are someone with a proven track record of hitting KPI’s and reaching/exceeding monthly targets would be preferable.
- Excellent communicator, both over the telephone and face-to-face
- Have the ability to work under pressure and be an excellent team player
- Be computer literate and have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional and well-spoken
- Have a desire to progress your career and earn money
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
- You adopt an enthusiastic yet consultative approach
- Have excellent customer rapport building skills
We have exciting growth plans for the future and are constantly developing our brand experience. This promotes a wealth of opportunities to progress and develop within the company and we would love you to be part of our journey.
To be market leaders we are available for our clients 7 days a week, so you must be willing to work weekends.