Wholesale Administrator : Retail Head Office Battersea
Wholesale , Administration , Fashion, Head Office , London , Excel .
Wholesale Administrator required for this successful retailer . Our client has stores across the UK and also wholesale their brand . Due to the on-going success a position has come up to support the sales team . The ideal candidate will have strong admin skills and especially with Excel
- Key accounts day-to-day order management and ongoing queries
- Responsible for product feed, data entry, and season change over in key accounts portal (where applicable)
- Production of order forms in various currencies and all documentation required by key accounts
- Responsible for flash sales preparation : vendor document, marketing material, reservation on Elucid
- Supporting with sending marketing material needed by key accounts ahead of season launch
- Complete season template data with product information ahead of season launch
- Involvement with Trade Manager in setting achievable targets for key accounts
- Constant assessment of the brand representation on key account websites : from imagery and branding to pricing and copy, in line with Company standards
- Support Trade Execs with orders in peak times, ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times.
- Working closely with the Merchandising team to ensure all data is updated each season.
- Good liaison and communication regarding accounts/stock/orders and Elucid
- Support to Web team where required in prep for season changeover on Trade website and management in season
- With the assistance of the E-commerce team, responsible for management of the trade website including accessing and updating images and data
SALARY £18-£20K+ Benefits
Due to the large number of applications we receive for such roles we will only contact those who closely match the above criteria