Customer Consultant New Business
Do you enjoy engaging with customers on the phone; have excellent communications skills and the ability to succeed in a dynamic Sales & new business development role? If you are looking to make an impact in an innovative company, then we need to speak with you!
We are looking for Customer Consultants to join our growing property sales team based in Worcester
The ultimate goal of this role is to canvass the system, identifying new customers to utilised our services , and build customer interest for lead generation. You will be involved in generating new business and nurturing relationships. We are looking for competitive and enthusiastic candidates who have the drive and passion to work in a busy sales environment that rewards success. Applicants should be self motivated and have a professional telephone manner. The ability to deal with people in a calm and professional manner is essential.
If you have strong communication skills and the ability to multi task this could be the perfect position. Previous experience of working in the industry or a sales / telesales environment will be beneficial however not essential.
ludlowthompson encourage a great working environment and strive for a like-minded tea, encouraging a thriving environment with :
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus/ Commission Scheme
- Quarterly and Annual Awards & Recognition
- Customer Service related Recognition and reward
- 28 days holiday (incl. statutory)
- NEST Pension
- Perkbox Incentives
- Motivational working environment, IIP Gold Standard
- Dedicated training areas
- In-house ARLA PropertyMark training, for industry recognised exams
- NVQ training opportunities, and higher qualifications to suit personal development plan
- Strong Induction programme
- Great Team, with buddy & manager based training and support
To apply for this role please email including a brief covering note explaining why you think you are the perfect candidate for this role.
For those looking to add a qualification , NFOPP(ARLA PropertyMark) & NVQ qualifications are available with this role, apprenticeships also available