Senior Treasury Analyst
A fantastic opportunity is available to join a Global Media Company for an experienced Senior Treasury Analyst who is enthusiastic, self-motivated thinker with an analytical mind.
Key role purpose of the Senior Treasury Analyst is:
- Undertaking of cash and liquidity management for the business
- Undertaking all aspects of FX, credit risk and interest rate management including treasury dealing
- Bank Account Management
- Support the Treasury Operations Manager
Treasury & Cash Management
Risk and cash Management
- To ensure that group’s cash and liquidity is managed efficiently within policy, ensure there are sufficient funds for all businesses on a daily basis.
- Monitor daily £/FX cash positions through SWIFT and other reports
- Liaise with all divisions to ascertain short and medium term cash payment forecasts & FX requirements
- Reconciliation of previous days cash positions
- Produce and maintain group actual cash analysis & short term forecasts
- Manage cash surpluses generated from operating activities, liaise with banks and other counterparties to identify suitable investment opportunities
- Liaise with banks and financial institutions to secure short term funding within policy and facility constraints
- Monitor, analyse, manage and report on financial risk exposures
- Liaise closely internally and Commercial businesses (incl WW) to identify foreign exchange requirements
- Implementation of FX hedging and FX conversion strategies by buying and selling foreign currency using derivative contracts
- Monitor and manage credit risk positions with financial counterparties to ensure compliance with policy. Report exceptions to Group Treasurer.
- Monitor and management of interest rate positions.
- Assist in the completion and regular review of treasury documentation with trading counterparts (i.e. ISDAs, MIFID).
- Development of strong working relationships with divisional finance and business development teams
- Assist the Treasury Operations Manager in providing advice on financing strategy, capital structures and alternatives in relation to the funding requirements of the business
- Provide treasury assistance and financial market guidance to the wider business
- Manage various treasury advisory projects
Bank relationships, funding and financing
- Manage the development, arrangement and deployment of short term financing and financing solutions for the group working closely with tax, legal and corporate finance teams.
Treasury Operations including Bank Account Management
- Close liaison with Treasury back office team including supporting International payments being made
- Liaise internally and Commercial businesses to ascertain cash, funding needs, payment forecasts and FX positions
- Manage and responsible for the Company Commercial businesses Treasury and central accounts opening and closing through BAM processes.
- Provide advice on banking to the Company and Commercial businesses
- Support the development and implementation of appropriate Treasury Technology solutions and associated processes to meet its risk management, operational, business development and control requirements
- Support the development of appropriate Treasury forecasting and reporting
- Assist the Treasury Operations Manager in the;
- Development and maintenance of SWIFT structures and interfaces
- Development of relationships with Swift Service Provider
- Relationships with the treasury system and data suppliers including Wallstreet, Bloomberg, My Treasury, 360T and Kyriba.
Professional Qualifications, systems experience and required competencies
- Either working towards ACT qualification or at least 4 years’ experience in a corporate treasury environment.
- Knowledge of SWIFT, online payment systems, Treasury systems including dealing, confirmation and BAM.
- Essential competencies : Judgement & Problem Solving, Planning & Organisation, Results focused, Relationship Building
- Desirable competencies : Influencing, customer focus, quality, leading and motivating
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.