White Goods Engineer / Domestic Appliance Engineer
We are known as one of the UK's leading White Goods manufacturers of kitchen appliances. We owe our success due to a reputation of high quality service and outstanding customer service.
We bring the latest kitchen appliance technology to our customers and provide full installation, service, repair and breakdown of all white goods appliances.
You will be a white goods engineer responsible for the repair of a wide range of kitchen appliances including gas cookers throughout North London.
- Service, maintenance and repair of White Goods equipment including gas and electric cookers
- Fault Finding on White Goods equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant White Goods experience including gas and electric cookers
- Relevant Gas Qualifications including CCN1 & CKR1
- Relevant Gas Qualification / F Gas Qualification would be an advantage
- Driver's Licence
- Starting Basic Salary: from £28,000 - £31,000
- 40 hour week Monday - Friday
- Paid travel time minus 30 mins
- First Fix Bonus Scheme
- Overtime is paid at time and a quarter Mon - Friday.
- Weekend overtime is paid at time and a half until midday on Saturday and double time afterwards.
- Private Pension Scheme
- 31 days holiday
- Smart Phone
- Mercedes Vito Van
- Fuel card
- Top up manufacturer training also provided when needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.