Are you a talented marketing professional looking for a new challenge?
Sanctuary Personnel is looking to recruit a creative, motivated and highly collaborative individual to join the team as a Marketing Coordinator.
The new position, based in our Ipswich head office, is a key position within the in-house marketing team and will be supporting the Marketing Director and other team members in leading projects to successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and team player with proactive problem solving skills and experience in a similar role. A 'can-do' attitude is essential.
Sanctuary operates a selection of different brands and the in-house marketing team provides full service support in the form of digital marketing, content marketing, event management, graphic design, technological support and more.
- Assisting the Marketing Director and marketing team to deliver marketing activities according to the overall marketing strategy
- Quality assuring marketing projects
- Maintaining good control of budgets, reports and performance
- Providing administrative support to the team, including record keeping, maintaining stock levels etc
- Coordination of projects and tasks, collaboration with team members, colleagues and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisation and project management experience
- A marketing qualification and at least 2 years' experience in a similar position.
This position is initially a temporary contract which is expected to become permanent after 12 months.
If you think you would be suitable for this position, we want to hear from you, so apply now!
Reasonable Adjustments: If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.