A dynamic and acquistive global media firm are looking for Group Accountant to join their busy London finance team.
Media Group Accountant Key Responsibilities:
- Providing financial information for external reporting in timely fashion and ensuring IFRS compliance
- Consolidation and reporting of financials on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Supporting regional finance teams on matters of financial accounting and reporting
- Be part of providing the business with guidance in all matters of accounting
- Understanding and making the business aware of the impact of changes to IFRS standards
- Financial accounting for M&A deals
- Ensure the quarterly and annual external audit cycle is delivered accurately and within the specified deadlines
Media Group Accountant requirements
- Recently ACA qualified
- Experience with global accounting processes within a fast paced FTSE 100 sized business
- Experience of acquisitions accounting would be an advantage but is not essential
If you are interested in this Group Accountant role for a global media company then please apply now.