A client of ours is looking to recruit a Finance assistant to join their growing team. This is a varied position encompassing all aspects of financial administration.
Responsibilities of the Finance Administrator will include:
- Process all supplier invoices
- Manage any invoicing issues with external clients
- Work closely with the external bookkeeper to ensure accurate records
- Process company expenses
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliation
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- Previous finance/accounts experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible with getting involved with other areas of administration
- Confident communicator over the phone liaising with external parties
- Ability to make decisions with little management
This is an exciting time to join the company as they are going through a period of rapid expansion.