Would you like to join a leading telematics company, who works with transport operators and vehicle manufacturers throughout the world?
How about joining an organisation whose clients include industry giants such as Tesco, JCB and Sky?
Experts in mobile asset and resource optimisation, our mission is to empower our customers to reduce their costs and environmental impact, by maximising the efficiency of their transportation operations.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding team and company as Field Engineer, in this role you will offer support to our customers on their portfolio products, primarily for fleet tracking solutions, but also warehouse equipment. We have 5 opportunities available in the below areas. (Please specify your location choice on your application)
- Bournemouth/ Southampton/ Portsmouth/ Andover
- Watford (inside M25)
- Colchester/ Chelmsford/ Braintree
- Darlington/ Middlesbrough/ Stockton-on-Tees
- Falkirk/ Cumbernauld/ Stirling
Reporting to the Hardware Services Manager, the successful candidates main responsibilities will be to:
- Be able to quickly build rapport with customers and represent a high standard
- Diagnose faults, repair faulty equipment and carry out maintenance works
- Work on both planned and emergency appointments
- Reduction in the backlog of returning equipment
Engineer | Field Engineer | Hardware | Vehicle Tracking | SQL | TechnologyEssential Requirements:
- Proven experience within an electronics environment and a good all round technical capability and problem solving experience
- Experience of being part of a support team in a managed service environment
- Able to juggle priorities to meet deadlines without cutting corners
- Follow up on and take responsibility for unresolved issues and escalations
- Technical understanding of Vehicle Tracking technologies and solutions
- Experience of working with Microsoft SQL
- Qualified to HNC Level and/or a proven experience on the vehicle tracking equipment, installation and maintenance
- Aptitude and ability, both physically and mentally, to work in a variety of environments, including confined spaces, heights and outdoors
- Have a valid driving license for travelling within the UK
- Winners of the JCB Innovation Award 2013.
- A supportive culture with a proven track record of developing individuals and helping them to achieve their full potential.
- Excellent company benefits.
- An Investor in People.
- In partnership with East Midlands Year in Industry and Nottingham University.
Do you want to work for a quickly expanding company? And have the skills and experience to fulfil this opportunity? We'd love to hear from you, please apply today!