IT Trainer/IT Support Analyst
IT Trainer/2nd line Support Analyst
London - Permanent - £35k-£45k
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure & Support Manager, the IT Trainer will work as part of the IT Service Delivery team and be responsible for training of users on core systems; through floor walking, desk side training and formal training sessions. S/he will also be responsible for the production and maintenance of training materials. The role also requires the Trainer to be involved in the day to day technical support of the Firm's users as part of the support team.
* Conduct induction training for all members of staff.
* Deliver courses on the MS Office 2010/16 suites, iManage 10,
* Big Hand, Aderant, Intapp Open & Flow and other legal software
* Assist and provide refresher training when needed, either in structured classes or requested one-on-one training.
* Floor-walk on a regular basis to provide "at desk" support, assistance and training.
* Design new training courses and prepare and maintain IT training material and documentation including "How To's" and Knowledge Base articles for the IT HelpDesk operators and support colleagues.
* Maintain and expand a strong working knowledge of current Firm supported and future technologies to provide training to endusers.
* Assist the IT Infrastructure & Support Manager with additional responsibilities as requested including the support of ongoing projects.
* Assist with the marketing/promotion of courses, scheduling delegates and monitoring attendance of courses.
* Monitor and take ownership of tickets assigned to both the 2nd & 3rd line ticket queues; including hardware, software and user administration.
Skills and Experience
The IT Trainer should have an excellent understanding of training and supporting IT systems within a legal environment and have supported the majority of the systems listed below:
* Windows 2007/10
* MS Office 2010/16 - Word (Advanced) Excel (Advanced)
* PowerPoint (Advanced) Outlook (Advanced)
* Citrix & MDM software
* iManage DMS & ShareFile
* Oyez Legal Forms
* Intapp Flow & Conflicts
* Aderant Expert Practice Management System (PMS)
* VoIP telephony (ShoreTel preferred)
* Minimum 2-3 years experience in a law firm.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.