Treasury & E-Commerce Officer
Chase and Holland are working on behalf of a large and well known organisation based in Lincoln who is currently going through a significant period of growth. Our client is looking for a highly motivated and pro-active Finance E-Commerce Officer to support the Treasury and E-Commerce Manager.
The successful candidate will be required to administer the online store and the various payment gateways, direct debit and card payment methods, as well as supporting the development and implementation of new Finance E-Commerce systems across the organisation. Duties will also involve:
- Responsible of all monies coming in and out of the finance department and issue foreign currency
- Administer point of sale terminals, including collecting and reconciling debit and credit card payments
- Daily cashbook and allocating payments
- Bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts (including multi-currency)
- Ensuring robust controls for the banking systems and processes
- Processing BAC's payments for approval
- Process intercompany transfers, ensuring follow correct controls and approvals
- Proactively recommending improvements in processes and procedures
- Month end reporting for treasury function and online store to tight deadlines
- Preparation of KPI reporting and make suggestions for driving the numbers
- Develop and maintain working relationships with service providers, including driving initiatives
The role will involve working with colleagues across all areas of the organisation to help deliver a first-class customer experience both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified or studying later stages. You will have solid experience working in a proactive, delivery focused treasury/ cash management role. You will have an analytical mind, strong reconciliation skills and an eye for continuous improvement. You will have strong IT literacy including excel.
In return you will work for one of the most sort after employers in the region, who offer an exceptional benefits package and great offices to work in.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.